Pathways to the Divine workshops teach spiritual tools from the ancient Maya Indians and other indigenous cultures for self-healing, manifesting our life’s purpose, and personal transformation.
Regardless of your personal spiritual path, these experiential Workshops share ancient indigenous teachings in a way that addresses the most pressing personal challenges of the 21st century.
Our workshops use ceremony and guided meditation to lead participants to a direct experience of higher spiritual dimensions and contact with the Divine Feminine / Sacred Earth Mother.
The workshops are co-taught with Molly Larkin, co-author of the international best-seller The Wind Is My Mother; The Life and Teachings of a Native American Shaman.
- Journey to connect with Ix Mucane, the Maya Sacred Earth Mother
- Journey to connect with Ix Chel, the Maya Moon Goddess/Divine Feminine
- Inner Vision Quest: a guided meditation to meet your spirit guides
- Journey to the Center of Spiritual Creation: the place where you are free to become what you want and where you are free to create what you want
SPIRITUAL WISDOM OF THE NORTH AMERICAN AND MAYA INDIANS
- The spiritual worldview of the indigenous cultures: answers the questions:
- Who am I?
- Why am I here?
- How do I live a life of balance and harmony?
- Introduction to indigenous Ceremony and entering the world of SPIRIT
- Indigenous spiritual wisdom denied by the early Church and Science
- Purification and renewal: preparing ourselves to be clear channels for SPIRIT
- Introduction to the Goddess / Divine Feminine
- Death, spirits and the afterlife
- Seven steps to experiencing the Divine
- Manifestation: tools for healing and personal transformation
- Forgiveness: an essential practice for our spiritual development
- Opening Ceremony: connecting with the higher spiritual dimensions
- Burning Bowl Ceremony: releasing what no longer serves us
- Gratitude Ceremony: Expressing gratitude